Sunday, September 26, 2010

Sigh...

I just cannot believe how quickly Emily is grasping onto things.  I was really hoping she would be lazy, being the 4th and all and having 3 older siblings to do everything for her, but NO.  She is only 10 months old and she should be learning to do things she started to do 2 months ago.  She is walking and communicating so well.  She lets me know when she is hungry by pointing to her mouth and smacking her lips, when she starts to walk a little to far away from me I ask her to please come back and she immediately turns around and walks back to me, if she is asked not to put something in her mouth she won't, if she wants something she will point to it and make a noise and if she doesn't want something she will arch her back and begin to squeel LOL, but then I quickly look her and say no thank you we do not throw fits to get what we want and she stops and start using her "words".  She is amazing and I as much as I am sad that she is growing so fast I am enjoying every moment of it.  And Emily is not the only one growing too fast.  They all are.  Zayna is a freshman in high school and working her first job.  She is really showing responsibility and maturity.  She is busting butt in school and talks a lot about her future which excited me because at least she is thinking about where her choices are taking her!!  She is enjoying soccer and just signed up for the film club at school.  She is also going to be joining Future Leaders of America.  She is smart and beautiful and a HUGE help to me everyday.
Skyler is really starting to blossom from a little girl into a young lady.  She has the cutest sense of humor and is our comedian!  She keeps us laughing.  She is also pretty sassy, but we are working on that. ;)  Skyler has done so much better with soccer this year than last.  She scored a goal in her game yesterday! YAY Skyler!! She is doing better in school this year too.
Ryan is my little stud!  He loves soccer and is pretty good at it too.  He also is really enjoying TKD (Tae Kwon Do) and is excelling at that as well.  He gets to test for his yellow belt on Wednesday.  He loves to learn and he picks up one everything so quickly, just like Emily!  He has really begun to enjoy reading and has been reading chapter books that are at a 3rd or 4th grade level and will sit in his room for hours just reading.  He is like his mama there, once you get us into a good book we don't want to put it down.
 I have the most wonderful kids!! I am so blessed.  Not every day runs smooth or is perfect, but I have so many blessings to be thankful for! :)


No comments:

Post a Comment