Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Ryan turns 7

I should have done this on Sunday, his birthday, but things have been so crazy around here I didn't have the chance.  So we are just going to pretend that I wrote it on his actual birthday, lol.


7 years ago today I gave birth, after 18 1/2 hours of labor, to the most beautiful little boy.  You were the happiest of happy babies, always smiling and laughing.  You were an active, funny and VERY SMART toddler.  And now at 7 years old you continue to be a blessing to this family everyday.  You have the sweetest little heart and you are amazingly intelligent.  You keep me on my toes, you make me smile, you make me laugh, you make me feel like such a good mommy, you are amazing and the best son in the entire world!!!  We love you little man!  Happy Birthday!! :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment