Thursday, October 21, 2010
Now I think the hardest part of dealing with all the pain is the pain that keeps coming. I had intended on going to visit him on Friday, but I was not able to get away and do that. Therefore I did not get to see him before he passed. No final goodbye, I didn't get to kiss him one last time or hold his hand. And to top it all off I don't even get to go to his funeral and be a part of that. I have never felt pain like this before...
Wednesday, October 20, 2010
- You are "talking" like crazy and you have a handful of correct words.
- You love to climb on everything.
- You have now progressed to running.
- We have not found a food yet that you do not like. Onions, peppers, beans (of all kinds), mushrooms, avacado, brocoli, spinach, kiwi, banana, apple, orange, rice, chicken, celery, carrots and the list goes on. You are an excellent eater!
- You love to be outside. Anytime anyone opens and then closes the door to the outside you cry because you want to go.
- You have quite the little attitude! When you don't want something or someone you have started to give the stink eye and swat at the person or thing that you don't want along with a grunt.
- You shake your head no.
- You pout and it is so funny!
- You love to snuggle and give hugs.
I should have done this on Sunday, his birthday, but things have been so crazy around here I didn't have the chance. So we are just going to pretend that I wrote it on his actual birthday, lol.