Friday, March 19, 2010

Julie and Julia

Ok...so I am a little slow on the whole movie thing.  I have had the movie for a month, but have been waiting for my hubby to have the time for a movie so we could watch it together.  That hasn't so much happened because he just doesn't get that kind of time.  So I decided to watch it today while the house was quiet.  First of all I didn't realize that it was based on a true story, I thought that was kind of cool.  Second I thought that it was a cute movie, but not as good as I had expected it to be.  And thirdly I found it extremely discusting how everyone in the movie talked with their mouths full of food.  The husband was the worst.  Honestly he everytime he ate something he was shoving it into his mouth as if he hadn't eaten in days and he talked while he was shoving food into his mouth.  Kind of spoiled it for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment