Friday, June 25, 2010

Teenagers....UUUGGGHHH!!

Ok, so I have always heard the stories of how teenage girls become possessed at about age 14 and don't return to their normal selves until about age 19.  I remember being a teenager, but I don't remember being that bad, maybe it's selective memory.  I never thought that my big hearted, caring, loving, quiet, sweet mama's girl would be as bad as all the stories I heard.  Well, it has happened, her head has begun to spin around on her shoulders.  She is mean and hateful towards me over everything.  I can't seem to do anything right.  Everything insues a major attitude or fight.  She talks back like there is no tomorrow and she can say some really mean things when she wants to.  I don't know where this child has come from, but I want my Zayna back!!!  I want the child who doesn't argue with me and is happy to do the things that I ask her to do.  The one who says I love you back.  Sigh...

1 comment:

  1. wow thanks for the insight roflol! it will get better i am sure friend!

    ReplyDelete