Friday, April 9, 2010

Ah HAH!

Ok...so I know that I should have taken before pictures, but I am still getting used to this whole blogging thing and to be honest I wasn't even thinking about blogging about this until I got home.  Today after I picked the kids up from school we went to Pete's office to clean it for him.  He is so crazy busy he has NO time for much anything else besides work and when he does find a little bit of time it is all devoted to his family.  Now he has been in this particular office for a little over a year now.  In that year the office has been "tidied" a few times and "cleaned" a couple of times, but never deep cleaned and the windows have been done once.  That being said I headed into my venture armed with my new cleaners that I made this afternoon.  Since I just cleaned my house I thought I would test them out on Pete's office.  Besides if they can get his office looking sparkling clean after not being cleaned in at least 6 months than imagine what it could do for my house!  The biggest project of course were the windows.  There are 15 windows, and they are not small windows, and they were dusty, dirty and water spotted.  I took a deep breath and went to work.  After spending 2 hours on the windows ALONE they went from looking out them and seeing spots to looking out them and thinking they were open.  It was amazing.  No streaks, no marks and no spots!!  The rest of the office looks incredible too, but man those windows look awesome.  I am so in love with my new cleaner!!  Vinegar and water.  For a total of $3.25 I have enough cleaner for the entire year!  I can't wait to clean my house without chemicals and have it sparkle. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment